Tuesday, March 30, 2010

31st March

I've officially just turned 21! The day I've been dreading the most... Happy birthday to myself, I would from now on, be a young adult. Never a teenager again. ):

Birthdays are days when you realised who are the ones who really care about you. Actually I already have an idea who are the ones who do. Thank you so much ANDY NG for everything! & also to my best friends Chyetee & Nadia. :) & some other friends who wished me.

The past year has been quite good. Have been staying at home & rotting away while I was looking for my ideal job, after Casual Poet closed our cafe. Thanks again ANDY NG for supporting me emotionally & financially.

But the rest of this year is going to be GREAT, I just know it.

Firstly, I will (hopefully) be joining an airline as a cabin crew. It has always been my dream to work & live abroad! And of course, to travel the world. I can't believe it's coming true! I'm 80% there already, will update when I have my confirmation!

I sure am excited about becoming financially independent. & going to a new country, it means that I am going to be stronger & more mature because I get to live on my own! I also want to meet new friends, especially new best/real friends. It's going to be a clean slate.

Well, for the next few days I'm going to impose myself on my friends. Force them to meet me for dinner for my birthday. HAHAH I just want to catch up with the friends I care about before I leave. So if I ask you whether you wanna meet up, I care about you! :)

That's all. Tomorrow will be a fun day. :) Swimming (lazy pool, wave pool, slides, blahblah), How to train your dragon 3D, KBOX (again), marvelous dinner & maybe some drinking with my dear dear Junwei. :)

Will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment