Saturday, February 5, 2011

Reflect

Reflecting now. I am opening that part of me that decided not to care. I care. I'm not cold-blooded. I'm just living a lie and pretending that I'm superman. No matter how upset I'm gonna be, I'm not gonna run to anyone like before or search for ways to be happy temporarily. I'll face it like the young adult I am. I'll face it sober and I'll change.

What you think of me matters more than you know. I know I shouldn't live life according to other people's standards. But what I cannot stand is you thinking badly of me. I cannot take it.

This Chinese New Year has ended. It's another excuse to party and I've partied. It's time to end this year long party. Almost every single day I'm partying! The party has to end someday and it is now. And it is because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment