Thursday, March 31, 2011

it has been hard trying to admit that i have issues with you. many years ago we used to be close, we used to spend a lot of time together talking and laughing. but still, we never had the kind of relationship that made me feel like you cared a lot and was always there for me... the things that i wanted you to care about: academically, etc, you never did and yet you were always overly concerned about my private life... you violated my privacy, made endless assumptions and said hurtful things to me...

i hope you know one day how damaging you have been... instead of giving in to the kind of effects all these have, im gonna live well, im gonna be so much better and totally different from you.

i have to stop being this depressed and bitter girl and start looking towards the future and the good things ahead. believe in myself once again and prove those who've stopped believing or giving me chances wrong.

i'll be strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment