Sunday, June 19, 2011

Genting, Malaysia

I'm on my way to Genting with a bunch of friends. Right now, we are sitting in our individual seats watching movies from our personal screens. There's only about 2 hours left to this journey. It's 12 in the afternoon and the sun is shining brightly.

I've just finished watching Eat Pray Love the second time. It was the only movie that got my interest among the entire collection... After watching it all over again, I think I love it even more because this time round I took note of details that I missed out the previous time. I love the movie, the storyline, the beautiful narration and the meaning of life it tries to bring across to the audience.

It made me remember how much I love traveling and how alive it always makes me feel. I stare out of the window and see the unfamiliar trees and highways before me, and realised that I've forgot how I've told myself that I am always going to explore the world and explore life. I think I am the type of person who sits on the border of the world, who watches instead of take part in living a normal life. I refuse to conform to the traditional way of finding love and happiness.

What I want in life is fire, passion and experience - I want to love, hate, cry, laugh and LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment