Thursday, September 2, 2010

4 days of standbys...

...and they are still not changing it. I don't want to be home for 4 days!

Went to Jareer bookstore and bought 6 canvases, 1 set of acrylic paint, a paint brush, a white board + notice board, markers, 4 Paul Coelho books... FELT SO GOOD. I think I just love retail therapy.

Now I just want to do something crazy. Deciding between the few things to do.

1. Get my hair dyed SO brown and lie that it's my natural colour...
2. Go swimming and get soooo ridiculously tanned.
3. Watch a horror movie alone.
4. Go on top of a very high building and scream.
5. Smoke crazy lots of Sheesha
6. Dance to crazy music

Should I do any of this? The only unfortunate thing is no shops are open during Ramadan. I can't do nothing. My head and heart feels like it's about to explode. I don't know what is it about. I just know I feel like doing something drastic to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment