Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (again)

I was sitting in the hotel lobby in Kuala Lumpur 2 days ago, listening to sweet music played on the grand piano and the sad but distant voice of the musician... Life is beautiful. Like the taste of the hot tea when it touches my tongue, sweet music like that floating in the air, and in the midst all this, writing a postcard to a very good friend of mine to show how much I love him/her...

To be honest I never knew I would ever had that kind of feeling in Malaysia. I never knew I could love that place this much. But now I realised that it's the closest to home I could get... And I appreciated it. I felt like I was staring at the same sky as my family and friends back home, and finally we have the same time-zone again. That I was feeling sleepy at the same time as they did, and we shared the same morning Sun...

I know I am going to have a good sleep tonight because I am happy recently. Hope this lasts... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment