Wednesday, July 7, 2010

i dont miss home anymore. i miss my family and some friends, but other than that... there's nothing left for me in Singapore. i think of all the disappointments my friends had given me... i thought of all i had before i came here: the someone whom i was 'close' with for more than 2 years. u know what, i don't miss u but what i hate about it is that we never got to say a proper goodbye... well i tried to say it, but i never got one back.

human relationships are so complex. how can 2 people be so close one second, and not know anything about each other the next? i used to ask people around me this question, but now i got the answer.

it is just how it is.

i think it is hard for me to get close to anyone again. i feel like part of me disappeared in the period of time we were together. i do not know who i really am... i FORGOT who i really am.

and now im looking for myself again.
im glad to get my freedom, independence and individualism back!

im going to Moscow tomorrow and i should sleep... instead i wanna stay awake all night talking rubbish. LOL.

i should take more photos. but not too many. i want the out of body experience when i am stepping on the soil of another country. ♥

i miss kohi-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment