Thursday, July 15, 2010

Casablanca, Morocco









I LOVE CASABLANCA.

It has something to do with the weather. A combination of the sun and cool wind blowing on your face. There were so many perfect scenes that I would LOVE to take a photo of, but the people looked too fierce so I didn't want to risk it.

I went with wonderful crew. We had the greatest donut ever lived, bought my first fridge magnet, a new 'african' looking wallet and a 'I love Casablanca' teeshirt.

After that I drank lots of beer and sat facing the sea of cars driving past... Love it. :D

Halas.

4 comments:

  1. hi! this is jacqueline. i love ur posts on all the travelling! it just makes me envy on ur job! is air stewarding interesting? :D it has always been my dream to be one too! envies envies envies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i envy your job too. have fun, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont envy me, join me... hehe

    ReplyDelete