Sunday, August 15, 2010

Alone in this world?

At the end of 4 OFF days, my mood went straight from optimism down to negativity and depression. Thank God my lover Kaveri came back from Zurich to cheer me up. I'm glad to have you here in Doha. I've made up my mind about something, and I know it's just gonna be a matter of time before I put it into action. For now I will perservere no matter how hard it gets... When the day comes when I really couldn't take it anymore; the day I summon enough courage, I will do it.

I still think about you sometimes, not in a romantic way, but just to wonder what had gone wrong. Nobody would understand why I felt that way about you, but I just... did. Was it the distance we unintentionally put in between us that made everything more exciting, but at the same time the thing that ruined everything? We just plunged into nothingness...

Why do I always act like I don't care when I care too much... & when I don't, I could act like I do? It's ironic, but all human beings are ironic, arent they?

I'm lying on my bed in the middle of the desert,
Suddenly, I'm halfway across the globe.
I find myself walking along streets I don't even recognise,
faces I don't recognise,
I'm 39,000 feet above ground...
I'm in bed with this handsome man I know nothing about...
I'm crying out from loneliness,
yet I'm thanking God for everything He's giving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment