Friday, August 13, 2010

Hong Kong

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of Hong Kong. Don't ask me why, probably because my sister and I were too busy yakking our lives away.

Went to Mackie's Kitchen, After School and Cat's Cafe. All located in Causeway Bay. It's so great to see these wonderful cafes come to life! Bought lots of magazines for me to read when I'm bored and also to get inspiration.. Also bought a few MUJI notebooks and pens.. I'm loving it! ♥

Meeting my sister was so, so good. It brought me back to Earth, made me able to look at myself from outside. I felt like I was back in Singapore again, I could remember my old life crystal clear... And right then it became clear to me that I was right where I was supposed to be.

I came back to Doha feeling satisfied and complete. I think I have entered the next phase of my life in Doha. I realised that off days should not be days of mopping around in depression and feelings of emptiness always. I should take the time to rest well and relax with my friends...

I shouldn't care what other people think about me, I should do what I want and have the time of my life. And also I should not trust anyone and shut my mouth at appropriate times...

That's it. My motto in Doha: Enjoy my life to the maximum, stop trusting people and stop caring what they think of me! KHALAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment