Thursday, August 26, 2010

So its not hard to fall, when you float like a cannonball...

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



My dear friend Junwei came all the way to KL to look for me; it was really sweet, thank you.

It was a short but good trip. We met around early evening and took an airport limo to Kuala Lumpur city centre... We clubbed hopped from a beach bar, to a acoustic live band bar, to ZOUK KL. Chatted so much, caught up, knew new friends...

I realised that I had never felt like I truly belong anywhere. I'm always trying, trying so hard. I always try to look for companionship and the way to relate to people in the wrong way, in totally wrong places... I wish they would understand me, that we would understand each other...

Is it strange if I say I make friends with people better if I only know them for one day? Maintaining a friendship is harder than starting one.

1 more day off before Rome. Really, really looking forward to it... Time to drift off to sleep all over again, listening to Cannonball by Damien Rice. It's so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment