Saturday, August 7, 2010

Drifting off...

It is 36degrees in the middle of the night in Qatar. I need to wake up in 6 hours, but I don't want to sleep... I am used to this though. I can sleep 3 hours and be able to work for more than 10 hours straight.

I have a strange feeling right now. What do you call this emptiness inside me? I cannot find that something that is supposed to make me feel complete, no matter how many people i meet and chat with all day long. I need to talk to someone, and I know the best person is myself.

What am I doing here? Am I better off somewhere else? I feel like my world has expanded beyond, but has shrank within.

I... just don't understand how I can treat another person seriously, and get nothing in return. How could I have treated you seriously, to find out that it was all a game? Why do people here not take anyone seriously anymore? I'm just so disappointed and speechless about everything.

Now I need to close my eyes and continue listening to Cold Water by Damien Rice and slowly drift off to sleep. Hopefully...

Should I go back to reality?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Someone here has just read your post and feel the same way (and this is not just because i just read it). In some way, we are not alone anymore. You're not alone!
    Enjoy what's seems to be a "good life" from what i can read on your blog. When you'll think about present time later on, you will surely say I wish I had done more! do it!

    ReplyDelete