Sunday, August 22, 2010

Souq, Doha







Just finished my 4 days OFF, operating from Doha to Calicut in a few hours. Went to various places these few days... Had lots of sheesha in Souq and in a restaurant in the middle of nowhere, watched SALT and hung out with a couple of friends...

Doha is really not good for me. It makes me lonely and most of the time, disappointed. I really should tell myself not to ever trust anyone again, and also never to believe in the goodness in people. They are not good. Everyone is a little sick in the head here. They are selfish, they think the world revolves around them. They are lonely, and all are desperate for something, which they try to find through superficial ways. They don't realise that it would never be possible for them to find it, unless they start treating people seriously and become a better person. I'm not saying I'm perfect. Maybe I'm living in my own little world of illusions as well.

Had a very meaningful conversation with Niloofar last night. What's the meaning of life and our purpose of being here? I wish our life would be explained to us after death, like what it is like in the book 5 People You Meet in Heaven. Have we changed someone's life without knowing it? Have someone changed our lives in some way or another, but we are too ignorant to realise that?

Let's start living our lives in a more meaningful way.

Looking forward to meeting Junwei in KL. I have so much to say to him. Till then...

Lots of love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment